......................You still need stars when you're wishin' at night..................
...............................A best friend to set you right,..............................
.................................a
good laugh, a warm bath,......................
..........................And a beautiful song you can SING along to.................................
...............................Good news that'll make you cry.......................................
.......................All the little things that money can't buy.......................
.....................................No wars, no more,............................
....................................just a big RAINBOW.................................

....................................outside my window................................

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Back to BYU..

I miss Florida. A lot. Like you don't even know. But it had to come to an end..

And now I'm back to BYU, college, and my awesome roommates that I love. I got back a week before my sister got married. So she is now Rachel Hawks and as far as I know she and Jeffrey are doin just great. I started business school on Monday and then missed those classes on Wednesday for my uncle Marv's funeral. It was one of those really happy funerals though..he got to spend his 73rd wedding anniversary with his sweetheart, Kirksel. I want to have my marriage be like theirs..they're amazing. I'm so happy for them. Yes, we'll all miss them dearly, but families are forever. So I'll see them again. :)

I've been so bad at keeping updated on my blog but I have to update it weekly now for my MCom 320 class. So now I have to update. Good or bad? Probably both haha. I'm in for a tough semester but after this it shouldn't be too bad..this will be my last huge semester..at least that's the current plan.

Outside my window: Black. I'm sitting on the couch and can't really see out of it. I like the Tigger on the window though. He's cute.

1 comment:

  1. I like the Tigger on the window too. :) Some sweet girl gave it to me and it reminds me of a sweet boy.

    ReplyDelete