......................You still need stars when you're wishin' at night..................
...............................A best friend to set you right,..............................
.................................a
good laugh, a warm bath,......................
..........................And a beautiful song you can SING along to.................................
...............................Good news that'll make you cry.......................................
.......................All the little things that money can't buy.......................
.....................................No wars, no more,............................
....................................just a big RAINBOW.................................

....................................outside my window................................

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Can I buy you ice cream?

Tonight I was at Macey's. I was getting an ice cream cone. Everyone knows that Macey's has some pretty amazing soft-serve ice cream cones. In front of me in line were two girls that were dressed in BYU sweats and sweatshirts. It was almost their turn in line and I asked them if they were getting ice cream. They said they were and I asked if I could buy it for them. They looked really surprised but hesitantly agreed to let me buy it for them. They both wanted a twist ice cream cone so I ordered and laughed as they thanked me. My roommate was with me and they asked her if I usually do things like this. She said not necessarily but that I just felt like doing something nice. They kept saying thank you and I just smiled and said it was no problem and went on with the rest of my night. The ice cream definitely tasted better than usual. :) 




















Outside my window: rain. lots of rain. :)

1 comment:

  1. Nice! It's good they didn't order the Kong Cones! Nice Blog!

    ReplyDelete