......................You still need stars when you're wishin' at night..................
...............................A best friend to set you right,..............................
.................................a
good laugh, a warm bath,......................
..........................And a beautiful song you can SING along to.................................
...............................Good news that'll make you cry.......................................
.......................All the little things that money can't buy.......................
.....................................No wars, no more,............................
....................................just a big RAINBOW.................................

....................................outside my window................................

Friday, September 10, 2010

You don't have to flirt to be nice..

So it's a pretty well-known fact that at BYU about 25% of students are married, which is great. My sister is one of them. I'm not married or anywhere close to it. One thing I hate is when people who are married put themselves above those of us who aren't and feel like they can't be nice. I mean really. If I'm talking to you and you're married it's not like I'm trying to seduce you and it doesn't give you the right to be rude and ignore everyone. Don't think every girl is trying to hit on you because they probably aren't. Just be nice. You won't be accused of adultery for talking to people, I promise.

That is all.

Outside my window: some clouds and blue sky. Hopefully the blue sky gets closer and the clouds disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment