......................You still need stars when you're wishin' at night..................
...............................A best friend to set you right,..............................
.................................a
good laugh, a warm bath,......................
..........................And a beautiful song you can SING along to.................................
...............................Good news that'll make you cry.......................................
.......................All the little things that money can't buy.......................
.....................................No wars, no more,............................
....................................just a big RAINBOW.................................

....................................outside my window................................

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Rain. Enough said.



So on Monday night we had a ward activity. And it rained that night. And my hair got all wet and weird. Sooooooo...it turned into editing picture time. :P



I should be studying for finals. But I'm not. Today's been fun though. Lots of hanging out and picture taking with roommates. :P I still have a broken computer but this awesome kid named Hudson brought me a new keyboard. So I'm not typing using my computer screen anymore. Good news. :) I finally am enjoying the semester. Good news. :)

11 Days to Florida

Outside my window: Some beautiful springtime. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment