......................You still need stars when you're wishin' at night..................
...............................A best friend to set you right,..............................
.................................a
good laugh, a warm bath,......................
..........................And a beautiful song you can SING along to.................................
...............................Good news that'll make you cry.......................................
.......................All the little things that money can't buy.......................
.....................................No wars, no more,............................
....................................just a big RAINBOW.................................

....................................outside my window................................

Monday, May 10, 2010

It's Disney. :D

So...I'm living in Florida. :) It's pretty great. The weather is amazing. And I work inside so I get the air conditioning and just play in the heat. I love it. I just finished training yesterday and today I am headed to an 11 1/2 hour shift doing floor stocking. Good thing I'm loving it so far. :) I was worried about my job at first--a little bummed about not working in an actual park--but I actually like it and I don't get sick of the parks this way. I've visited every park so far except Animal Kingdom and Typhoon Lagoon--no worries, I'm hitting those this week.

Last week I overcame my 10 year fear of tower of terror--that was a big day for me. But I'm still scared to go outside after dark here seeing as I'm living in an apartment complex that has #1 and #2 ratings by PlayBoy..you can guess what the categories are for the ratings. Everyone was appalled when they found out that BYU kids got placed here at Vista Way, because this is the first time in history that it's ever happened. They usually put the BYU kids in Chatham where the party scene isn't so big...but here we are, making the most of it and avoiding the pool. :P

I love Disney so much! The parks are so much fun and I love just chillin there on my days off and after work when I get off early enough. And my roommates are great. I thought for sure I'd get awful roommates since I got SO lucky last time, but my luck has remained and I'm having a great time!  Pictures are on facebook with more to come.

I'm loving being away from Utah and BYU, as much as I miss my family and roommates and other friends. It's just been a great separation and break from the bubble and things I'm just happy to be away from. :) It really has been good. And I'm sure I'll be ready to come back when the time comes but for now, it's good to be away.

Outside my window: SUNSHINE!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment