......................You still need stars when you're wishin' at night..................
...............................A best friend to set you right,..............................
.................................a
good laugh, a warm bath,......................
..........................And a beautiful song you can SING along to.................................
...............................Good news that'll make you cry.......................................
.......................All the little things that money can't buy.......................
.....................................No wars, no more,............................
....................................just a big RAINBOW.................................

....................................outside my window................................

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I should take more pictures..

Last night was great.

Chocolate in the bowl. Oreos on the counter. Milk in our amazing massive mugs.

This year has been so busy and so crazy. The three awesome girls that I live with and I hardly ever get to all hang out together. Everyone has their own schedule and things to get done and their own sleeping patterns. We hardly ever get to all sit around and laugh and talk together. Last night was full of chocolate, laughing, boy stories, and bonding time. I love my girls, and with everything going on it's been hard lately. We are all so different, and yet have quite a bit in common. ("Defection!") It's nights like last night where I remind myself that people really are put into our lives for a reason and that we have to find those times where we can make the most of the simple things in life.

I just wish I had pictures of it. I really should take more pictures.

I love my Foxy ladies!

Outside my window: The west side of the Tanner building full of sleeping and studying people.

1 comment:

  1. I agree! We need pictures of our amazing little roommate bonding parties :)

    ReplyDelete