......................You still need stars when you're wishin' at night..................
...............................A best friend to set you right,..............................
.................................a
good laugh, a warm bath,......................
..........................And a beautiful song you can SING along to.................................
...............................Good news that'll make you cry.......................................
.......................All the little things that money can't buy.......................
.....................................No wars, no more,............................
....................................just a big RAINBOW.................................

....................................outside my window................................

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Brag Moment.

It's the most wonderful time of the year. While I could be referring to the fabulous Christmas season that I'm so excited for or the fact that in a little over a week I'll be half way done with college, I'm actually referring to the fabulous season knows as College Football. Every year my family participates in ESPN's College Pick'em. And every year I get either 1st or 2nd place. This year I'm back on top at #1. Go team. :) That's right..94 percent accuracy and 550 total points. Granted I am still ranked in the thousands overall, but I do get bragging rights in the Matheson family..at least until March Madness (predicting college basketball is not my forte).

If you don't believe me, check it out :)

The semester is almost over..finally. Hopefully I'll like my classes better next semester. I am beyond grateful that I am almost done with ISys and Finance. Next semester is going to be crazy busy, but hopefully it's not all school. I have my internship with the Utah Flash and a job in the Marriott Undergraduate Advisement Center. I'm also a campus rep for the Disney college program and will be taking a full class schedule. I'm definitely going to need to be more organized. But it should be a good, fun semester.

Next week, I'm half way through college. Yes way.

Outside my window: December? doesn't look like it. Complaints? absolutely not.

No comments:

Post a Comment