......................You still need stars when you're wishin' at night..................
...............................A best friend to set you right,..............................
.................................a
good laugh, a warm bath,......................
..........................And a beautiful song you can SING along to.................................
...............................Good news that'll make you cry.......................................
.......................All the little things that money can't buy.......................
.....................................No wars, no more,............................
....................................just a big RAINBOW.................................

....................................outside my window................................

Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Year!

Gotta love Christmas break. Unfortunately my plans to go play at Disney World for a week were shattered when I got sick.. :( But other than that it's been a pretty nice break. I've found that I like coming home so much more than I did last year.

So, it's almost the new year. And I'm going to do what 99 percent of people do at this point..make goals for the new year that will likely be shot by February. It's worth a try though, right? Here's a few:

1. Keep resolutions
2. Get in shape
3. Eat better
4. Cook meals
5. Go to bed early

Haha we'll see how this goes. They're the pretty simple goals every one makes but we'll see how they go for me. Good luck everyone :P

Outside my window: Snow...lots of snow...please go away please and thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment