......................You still need stars when you're wishin' at night..................
...............................A best friend to set you right,..............................
.................................a
good laugh, a warm bath,......................
..........................And a beautiful song you can SING along to.................................
...............................Good news that'll make you cry.......................................
.......................All the little things that money can't buy.......................
.....................................No wars, no more,............................
....................................just a big RAINBOW.................................

....................................outside my window................................

Friday, December 3, 2010

Wiiiiinding down.

One week left of class. 4 days. 2 projects. 4 finals. Go team. I'm pretty excited. This semester has been pretty fun and definitely better than last year but I am so ready for it to be over. Christmas break is going to be fabulous, I can tell. I'm spending a week in Florida which will be so very much fun. I can't wait! And the time before that will be spent probably going crazy with my cute little sister. I swear last week during Thanksgiving break our family was going to kill us, especially my sister and her husband. Haha oh he has to love his sisters in law. Tonight I start my internship with the Utah Flash NBA Developmental League team. Pretty excited but kinda nervous. It'll be different and interesting but I think I'm ready. I've been watching way too much Gilmore Girls lately...gotta love living vicariously through fictional characters' lives when there's nothing going on in your own. Ahhh good times. Almost done.

Outside my window: cold snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment